Monday, November 17, 2014

A workout app made me a better gamer


Anyone that knows me knows that I like to exercise. I actively enjoy the physical exertion that others might consider a chore or a necessary evil. It's because I can't remember the last day that I went without exercising that I've generally taken a dim view of workout and fitness apps. I’m fine without your help, I thought in my broccoli-addled hubris. This is one part of my life that doesn’t need the aid of a digital assistant. I was, of course, wrong.


This past weekend, as I was busy installing and delighting in the novelty of Android 5 on my Nexus 5, I stumbled upon an app in Google’s Play Store called Trackthisforme. It’s ridiculously simple in both its design and function: I just punch in units of whatever it is I want to track...


Continue reading…






Source: The Verge - All Posts http://j.mp/1xeqHlH

No comments:

Post a Comment